Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome To My New Blog

Well hello there!

     My name is Leigha!  I am 14 years young and live in the pretty state of Tennessee!  One of my most favorite things to do is photography!  I recently got a camera for my birthday which was back in April and it's a Canon EOS Rebel T3. 


                                         Here are some of my photos!
               If you click on the pictures you can see them a whole lot better!


























































































































     I take donations and half goes to myself to buy more lenses (or camera stuff) and the other half goes to raise money for the country, Haiti.  I recently quit my blog, Leigha's Creations. http://bookmarks4haiti.blogspot.com/?zx=3daaacf1552ce7ee  I wanted to make a photography blog!  So I'm glad  to have this new blog with new adventures! 

     I'm going to be posting photo shoots that I have done!  I already have some people that I'm going to be taking pictures of soon!  I'm so excited!

     

Your New Friend,
Leigha Mabe































6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Your a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! And I'm not just saying tht because your one of my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leigha,

    I'm commenting again because it's soooo fun!!!!! I love the picture of the dogwood flowers!

    artsydragon

    ReplyDelete